At Dogfish Head Alehouses, our first priority is the health of our guests and team members. With this in mind, we are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) and local situation as it develops and following guidance from local public health officials and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control).
Hours & Events
- We currently are operating with revised business hours:
- Sunday – Thursday 11:00am to 9:00pm
- Friday – Saturday 11:00am to 10:00am
- We are canceling or rescheduling all March special events. You will be refunded for any pre-payments you’ve made. Please contact the manager at your local restaurant for details.
Here are the steps we’re taking to make your dining experience as safe and enjoyable as always:
- Diligently following proper hand washing techniques and use of gloves and hand sanitizer.
- Making sure that all areas of the restaurant are disinfected multiple times daily, including kitchen and dining room surfaces and all guest touchpoints.
- Wiping down and sanitizing menus and tables after each use.
- Providing ongoing communication and education to employees and requiring anyone who doesn’t feel 100% well to stay home and follow proper health and safety procedures.
- Ensuring that all our food and supplies purveyors are taking equally stringent precautions.
This situation is changing daily; we will adapt as necessary and keep you up to date.
We know these are trying times and if coming in to enjoy a beer and a burger makes your day a little better, we are here for you.
Thanks for your loyalty and support.
The Dogfish Head Alehouse Leadership Team