800 West Diamond Ave.
Gaithersburg, MD, 20878
Looking for cool, original live music? Dogfish Head Alehouse has it! Click on the Event Calendar for upcoming shows!
Happy Hour: Monday – Friday 4-7pm
Monday – Wednesday 11:30am to 11:00pm
Thursday 11:30am to 11:00pm
Friday – Saturday 11:30am to 12:00am
Sunday 11:30am to 10:00pm
ON TAP IN GAITHERSBURG
Whenever I visit D.C. This place is one of must-visit places. Great food and great beer you never taste in Korea.
Dogfish Head is probably my favorite restaurant. Every time I visit the Gaithersburg location, it's a fantastic time with the best food and beer around. Portion sizes are excellent, and the beer speaks for itself. You can't go wrong with anything on their menu. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone for any occasion. Their staff is always great and knowledgeable, and can answer any questions about any beers you want to taste. Absolutely love it and it deserves 5 stars if not more. My fiance and I have been lucky enough to grab Dogfish Head to cater our wedding, and Sam and Joe have been nothing, but the most enjoyable experience of putting together our wedding.
- Take Out Specials - Saturday, January 31, 2015, 11:30 AM
- Music by Lauren Sumner - Saturday, January 31, 2015, 10:00 PM
- Live Music by Bad Influence - Saturday, February 7, 2015, 10:00 PM
- Beer Brunch - Sunday, February 8, 2015, 12:00 PM
- Special Valentine's Day Menu - Friday, February 13, 2015, 4:00 PM
- Special Valentine's Day Menu - Saturday, February 14, 2015, 4:00 PM
- Music by Paul Lewis - Saturday, February 14, 2015, 10:00 PM
- Beer and Cheese Tasting - Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 7:00 PM
- Live Music by One Eyed Pug - Saturday, February 21, 2015, 10:00 PM
- Fundraiser for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Brewer's Ball - Sunday, February 22, 2015, 11:30 AM
- Fundraiser for MC Alumni Fund - Tuesday, February 24, 2015, 11:30 AM
- Music by Kenny Day - Saturday, February 28, 2015, 10:00 PM
- Music by Lauren Sumner - Saturday, March 7, 2015, 10:00 PM
- Beer Dinner - Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 7:00 PM
- St. Patty's Day Celebration - Saturday, March 14, 2015, 11:30 AM
- Music by Shane Gamble - Saturday, March 14, 2015, 9:30 PM
- St. Patty's Day Celebration - Sunday, March 15, 2015, 11:30 AM
- Pint Night - Monday, March 16, 2015, 7:00 PM
- Saint Patrick's Day - Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 11:30 AM
- Music by One Eyed Pug - Saturday, March 21, 2015, 10:00 PM