800 West Diamond Ave.
Gaithersburg, MD, 20878
Looking for cool, original live music? Dogfish Head Alehouse has it! Click on the Event Calendar for upcoming shows!
Happy Hour: Monday – Friday 4-7pm
Monday – Wednesday 11:00am to 11:00pm
Thursday 11:00am to 11:00pm
Friday – Saturday 11:00am to 12:00am
Sunday 11:00am to 10:00pm
ON TAP IN GAITHERSBURG
Whenever I visit D.C. This place is one of must-visit places. Great food and great beer you never taste in Korea.
Dogfish Head is probably my favorite restaurant. Every time I visit the Gaithersburg location, it's a fantastic time with the best food and beer around. Portion sizes are excellent, and the beer speaks for itself. You can't go wrong with anything on their menu. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone for any occasion. Their staff is always great and knowledgeable, and can answer any questions about any beers you want to taste. Absolutely love it and it deserves 5 stars if not more. My fiance and I have been lucky enough to grab Dogfish Head to cater our wedding, and Sam and Joe have been nothing, but the most enjoyable experience of putting together our wedding.
Three cheese crab dip is excellent, the food and beer are good too.
- Music by Bad Influence - Saturday, December 20, 2014, 10:00 PM
- Fundraiser for the Gemmell Family - Monday, December 22, 2014, 11:30 AM
- Santa Visit & Pint Night - Tuesday, December 23, 2014, 7:00 PM
- Closed for Christmas - Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 7:00 PM
- Music by Paul Lewis - Saturday, December 27, 2014, 10:00 PM
- New Year's Eve Beer Dinner #1 - Wednesday, December 31, 2014, 7:00 PM
- New Year's Eve Beer Dinner #2 - Wednesday, December 31, 2014, 10:00 PM
- New Year's Day Open at Noon - Thursday, January 1, 2015, 12:00 PM