800 West Diamond Ave.
Gaithersburg, MD, 20878
Looking for cool, original live music? Dogfish Head Alehouse has it! Click on the Event Calendar for upcoming shows!
Happy Hour: Monday – Friday 4-7pm
Monday – Thursday 11:00am to 11:00pm
Friday – Saturday 11:00am to 12:00am
Sunday 11:00am to 10:00pm
What’s On Tap Now:
One of my absolute favorite places to take friends visiting or a great casual date place! Local, awesome craft beer always on tap, fast & very friendly service, with a tavern-type interior. They have a happy hour, but I've never been able to get a seat in the bar. I've never cared though - the regular menu prices are plenty reasonable for this area. The cocktails are fantastic if you're not a beer person! It's not a quiet date place on weekends (crowded), but okay during the week if you want quieter convo.
I've had good and bad experiences here (more good than bad.) Staff is always friendly. The food is always good. Drinks are strong. No one told us that the patio outside the bar is a smoking section. We had an unpleasant meal with people blowing smoke and our food came before we could move, and my meal came out wrong, but they fixed it so i was happy. Will definitely return
I already knew that the beer would be good but the food and the service were top notch as well. I can't wait to come back! I highly recommend the fish tacos; fresh and delicious👌
- Trick or Treat - Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 6:00 PM
- Live Music by One Eyed Pug - Saturday, October 28, 2017, 10:00 PM
- Spirits Linner - Saturday, November 11, 2017, 3:00 PM
- Diamond Elementary School Fundraiser - Tuesday, November 14, 2017, 11:00 AM
- Pre-Thanksgiving Party - Wednesday, November 22, 2017, 7:00 PM
- Live Music by One Eyed Pug - Saturday, December 16, 2017, 10:00 PM
- Holiday Beer Dinner - Monday, December 25, 2017, 7:00 PM
- NYE Party/Beer Dinner - Sunday, December 31, 2017, 7:00 PM