13041 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy
Fairfax, VA, 22033
Looking for cool, original live music? Dogfish Head Alehouse has it!
BUY BEER IN BOTTLES & GROWLERS TO GO!
HAPPY HOUR: Monday – Friday 4-7pm
Monday – Wednesday 11:30am to 11:00pm
Thursday – Saturday 11:30am to 12:00am
Sunday 11:30am to 10:00pm
ON TAP IN FAIRFAX
I love Dogfish head beer and their food is almost as good as their brew which puts it above a lot of pub food. I have been to the brew house in Delaware and though it cant beat the original the break off alehouses come very close. At this location I have only had the burgers which are amazing (always ask about the weekly burger they're usually amazing!) If you're feeling like taking a few years off your life try the deep fried bacon its to die for.
I give this Alehouse a full five stars because the beer. I follow Dogfish head and all of their special edition brews and if you haven't stopped by to try the food or the latest beer then drop what you're doing and head in for a pint and some food.
Awesome craft beers and amazingly good food! Sometimes they have fried bacon as an appetizer! The fried bacon was SOOOOO good!! Highly recommend this place!!
- Live Music by Half Past 3 - Saturday, March 28, 2015, 9:30 PM
- Belgian Beer Day - Saturday, April 4, 2015, 12:00 PM
- Live Music by Big Hoax - Saturday, April 4, 2015, 9:30 PM
- MLB Opening Day with Hot Dog Specials - Monday, April 6, 2015, 11:30 AM
- National Beer Day - Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 7:00 PM
- Live Music by Levi Stephens - Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 9:30 PM
- Music by Bobby Stevens - Saturday, April 11, 2015, 9:30 PM
- Tax Day 15% Off Special - Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 11:30 AM
- RECORD STORE DAY WEEKEND - Thursday, April 16, 2015, 8:30 PM
- Live Music by Skribe - Thursday, April 16, 2015, 9:30 PM
- RECORD STORE DAY WEEKEND - Friday, April 17, 2015, 9:30 PM
- Music by Burn The Ballrooom - Saturday, April 18, 2015, 9:30 PM
- RECORD STORE DAY WEEKEND - Saturday, April 18, 2015, 9:30 PM
- Fundraiser for Oak Hill Elementary School - Tuesday, April 21, 2015, 11:30 AM
- Music by William Walter - Saturday, April 25, 2015, 9:30 PM
- Music by Split String Soup - Saturday, May 2, 2015, 8:30 PM
- Music by Bushmaster Blues - Saturday, May 9, 2015, 9:30 PM
- Mother's Day Specials - Sunday, May 10, 2015, 11:30 AM
- Craft Beer Week - Monday, May 11, 2015, 11:30 AM
- Fundraiser for Crossfield Elementary School - Tuesday, May 12, 2015, 11:30 AM