13041 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy
Fairfax, VA, 22033
Looking for cool, original live music? Dogfish Head Alehouse has it!
BUY BEER IN BOTTLES & GROWLERS TO GO!
HAPPY HOUR: Monday – Friday 4-7pm
Monday – Wednesday 11:30am to 11:00pm
Thursday – Saturday 11:30am to 12:00am
Sunday 11:30am to 10:00pm
ON TAP IN FAIRFAX
I love Dogfish head beer and their food is almost as good as their brew which puts it above a lot of pub food. I have been to the brew house in Delaware and though it cant beat the original the break off alehouses come very close. At this location I have only had the burgers which are amazing (always ask about the weekly burger they're usually amazing!) If you're feeling like taking a few years off your life try the deep fried bacon its to die for.
I give this Alehouse a full five stars because the beer. I follow Dogfish head and all of their special edition brews and if you haven't stopped by to try the food or the latest beer then drop what you're doing and head in for a pint and some food.
I had very low expectations when stopping by while finding myself hungry. I was out running errands and didn't want fast food or anything heavy. I took a seat at the bar and the bartender was very attentive. The margarita was perfect, and refreshing. I had the chicken bacon and shrimp salad and the whole grain mustard vinaigrette made my whole day. Delicious! My only advise, for those looking to watch sports at the bar, is the TVs are positioned terribly and the only way you're going to see it without turning around is to take a booth instead of sitting at the actual bar.
- Live Music by Matt Waller - Thursday, February 26, 2015, 8:30 PM
- Music by Ily AIMY - Saturday, February 28, 2015, 9:30 PM
- A Feast for Kings! - Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 11:30 AM
- Ancient Ales Beer Dinner - Tuesday, March 3, 2015, 7:00 PM
- Pint Night - Wednesday, March 4, 2015, 7:00 PM
- Karaoke for Wounded Warrior Project with DJ Cruise - Thursday, March 5, 2015, 11:30 AM
- Music by Mixed Business - Saturday, March 7, 2015, 9:30 PM
- Spring Beer Dinner - Tuesday, March 10, 2015, 7:00 PM
- Opening Early for Irish Brunch - Saturday, March 14, 2015, 10:30 AM
- Live Music by Big Hoax - Saturday, March 14, 2015, 9:30 PM
- Opening Early for Irish Brunch - Sunday, March 15, 2015, 10:30 AM
- St. Patty's Day Celebration-Open Early for Brunch - Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 10:30 AM
- Live Music by Big Hoax - Tuesday, March 17, 2015, 8:00 PM
- Music by Split String Soup - Thursday, March 19, 2015, 8:30 PM
- Music by Bushmaster Blues - Saturday, March 21, 2015, 9:30 PM
- Live Music by Half Past 3 - Saturday, March 28, 2015, 9:30 PM
- MLB Opening Day with Hot Dog Specials - Tuesday, March 31, 2015, 11:30 AM
- Belgian Beer Day Specials - Saturday, April 4, 2015, 11:30 AM
- Live Music by Big Hoax - Saturday, April 4, 2015, 9:30 PM
- National Beer Day - Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 11:30 AM